According to Eatery ”
Plaintiff claims that on June 27, 2008, somewhere around midnight, she received a take-out order of tuna rolls, with spicy sauce on the side, and that the spicy sauce was tainted with human bodily fluid, which she believes was semen. She states that she noticed something amiss upon first tasting the sushi, after having dipped a piece of the tuna roll into the sauce, and that she spit part of the roll out but swallowed about half of the bite.
Not surprisingly, she claims she got “sick to her stomach,” called 911, and was taken by ambulance to St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital complaining of nausea and stomach cramps. She alleges that as a result of this incident, she continues to suffer physiological and psychological injuries, has had to increase threefold her psychological care for anxiety and depression, and that she still cannot eat sushi, which had been her favorite food.